The fourth of July is fast approaching, and you can count on some fun fireworks displays. However, where should you place yourself so you can fully enjoy the show? In this article, we provide a list of the best places to watch fireworks in the USA.
Best Places to Watch Fireworks:
- Addison Circle Park, Addison, TX: This little town is nicknamed the Kaboom town which we find perfectly fitting. They boast a half hour show with their last two displays being the most show stopping. This is appropriate if you want to watch the show with friends or loved ones.
- Lake Tahoe, California: This is a more romantic setting, surrounded by a lavish fireworks display and the fireworks used are more environment-friendly, which makes it easier to clean up afterwards. This is quieter and more secluded, which makes this area all the more romantic.
- Gatlinburg, Tenn.: If you’re a history buff, then you’re sure to enjoy this sight. They have kept tradition by starting the show at midnight which makes it all the more fun because less chances of light pollution from happening. Apart from their midnight show, you can enjoy a full-day of activities if you’re looking for something to do before the event.
- Bar Harbor, Me.: This is a fun spot to go to if you’re looking for a full day filled with fun activities. From a pancake breakfast to live music to take you from day to night. The fireworks display itself doesn’t take too long, at 30 minutes. This gives you enough time to enjoy the festivities without tiring out too much.
- Miami Beach, Fl.: If you’re a beach bum and don’t mind the big crowd then you can prepare a towel and some sunscreen. This view is quite different from the others because it doesn’t have included festivities before the big show. Of course, you could always spend the day on the beach, enjoying sand and surf before cracking a cold one with a grand fireworks display.
July 4th is the time to celebrate independence. Wherever you choose to celebrate it isn’t too important. What is important, is that you can enjoy the day with a clear head. For more ideas on where to catch the best places to watch fireworks in the USA you can check here: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/26/travel/4th-of-july-fireworks.html for more fun recommendations.